- If you are at risk, we encourage you to continue to participate via SRB Live, at least for now.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join via SRB Live
- If you have any reservations or do not feel comfortable in a crowd, do not feel obligated to rejoin us yet. SRB Live will continue.
As We Gather
- Please wear a face covering. Remember, My mask protects you, Your mask protects me.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer in the hall.
- Please practice 6’ social distancing between non-family members.
- Ushers will be there to help you find seats.
- No bulletins for now. No hymnals either, for now.
- Greet each other with waves, or elbow bumps. Avoid hugs and handshakes, for now.
- No food or beverages will be available, for now.
- Restrooms are available for urgent needs.
- Thank you for your faithfulness with your offerings. You may continue online, by mail, or you may drop yours in the offering plate in the worship center.
- After service, please exit the building out all doors.
- Enjoy fellowship outside, please maintaining physical distance.
- No Sunday School or Nursery/childcare for now.
- All of the above will be reviewed and adjusted as guidance and conditions change regularly.
- We ALL long to be back together as our SRB Family and we will in time. This Sunday is just one step in that direction.
- COVID-19 is clearly not behind us yet, but it seems that gathering with wise precautions is safe.
- If you have any reservations about coming Sunday, you have complete freedom not to come and join us online with SRB Live.